cioccolata Grand Opening

cioccolata Grand Opening!!
with "oto prim"(sounds apple)



"cioccolata" will open tomorrow!!
Its Shopping space such as the fairy tale ;3

There is an event of three days in cioccolata.
so you can get a present of each shop.

From ElecTRo Kitty, I made apple of the sound.
You use it as interior and a musical instrument... :)
I put demo of it in ETRK main store and cioccolata store.
try touch it.

ElecTRo Kitty main shop

Oops!! I can't take snap of cioccolata...Because I can't login to SL today...
SL seem to have something error now....aw....aw....
oh...friend gave Snaoshot to me :D Thanks megumi!!
OK, next snap is cioccolata ^_^

cioccolata
This green house is ElecTRo Kitty store.
maybe you think...."Does Elec seem to live in here?"... XD lol
I don't yet complete a this store.
but I play well recently here :3
You can get this apple by an event.
This is not for sale.








LM to cioccolata

LM to ETRK@cioccolata


I will write more information of cioccolata event tomorrow.
-----
cioccolata というショッピングスペースがオープンします.
14日,15日,16日の3日間,オープニングイベント期間になります.
各ショップのプレゼントをゲットできるみたいです.
ETRKからは,音プリム”カラフルリンゴ”をプレゼントです.
この3日間限りの非売品となります.
ドウゾヨロシクお願い致します.本店またはcioccolata店に一足早くDEMOを置いておきました.
遊びに来て触ってみてね.

コメント