My real life

Japan is summer now. The Japanese summer is very hot and exceeds 35 degrees. I'm busy with RL now.
I go to the sea with a friend sometimes.

I go for a live show of "Tha Blue herb" and "o.n.o" and "miyavi".
o.n.o is a track maker of Tha blue herb. And it is a real teacher of my music. He always gives the best advice to me.


Do the other countries have summer in Japanese summer and the same time?Probably is it wrong? XD ...I am ignorant for all things. Therefore every day is new and is happy :D

Please continue having the day when you who read here are happy <333

---Tha Blue Herb---

Tha Blue Herb - Phase 3

Tha Blue Herb - Kei's Satoshi Wheel

Audio Active feat.ILL-BOSSTINO - Elements of Rhyme

---O.N.O---

O.n.o (Tha Blue Herb) Live 2003.11.07

---Miyavi---

Miyavi Sakihokoru Hana no you ni -Neo Visualizm-

コメント

匿名 さんのコメント…
Hi Elec ^_^ I don't think I've met you in world but just wanted to say that your products are amazing and I love all the little cultural references and pointers in your blog!

We're currently experiencing summer in the states, as well. I'm from Hawaii and it is HOT here! But not as hot as summers in Japan, according to my friends.

Keep it up with your wonderful products and detailed entries! がんばってね!^^
Elec さんの投稿…
Hi jordie =^_^= Im glad.
Thank you for your comment.

The Japanese summer was over slightly. I need a jacket recently.

I went to Hawaii the year before last. The Hawaiian heat was very comfortable.
I looked at a sunset every day.
I love so Hawaii.

Your blog is cute ^_^
Ooh...Yoshitaka Amano :D Great!
I will go to your blog again :)
ありがとう!(。・∀・).+゚