[NEW] NEOKI*2

I continued refusing a new color request of NEOKI for nine months XD
couse...NEOKI is a work at the time of my beginner!! ;_; Lol
I didn't want to touch it again...so i made new, DISVAC hair.
The reason is because one making new hair was simpler than it ...X)


so some storms of the request were satisfied.

But, by a one IM, my heart shook.
She said "DISVAC is not NEOKI"

It was the first time that I heard about it. so i understood. yeah...i know...yeah....
I really thank you for IMs.

There were many requests of two tones, too.
are two tones popular now? aye i know :)


NEOKI*2
New color and refixed prim.
L$ 150




prim of NEOKI was the work that getting hard hard hard XO
yeah...prim of the beginner is a totally miraculous lump!!! lol
i know... >:D and thank you for NEOKI lovers.



ok...in this. please forgive NEOKI....i will not touch it in NEOKI. ....maybe ...Zzz




Then I was not able to get up for 12 hours. ( >_<) LOL

コメント