2/07/2008

my shop in "Waghorne's Marina"

Some my shops increased in the new place.
There is the beautiful place in it... it is next.

Waghorne's Marina
photo by Estella

I went out to Estella and here.
A town of the water...(maybe this english is mistake... ;_;)
but...My PC specifications are low XD
so Estella and Waghorne took a photograph and showed me it. Thanks <333



It is necessary for me to buy a graphic card!! ( p_q)<--me cry
but...I want the headphones of BEYER, too. and I want... and I want... aaaaaargh



Oops...
so When there is time, please visit to here "Waghorne's Marina"
and my shop LM list in the right side.

2 件のコメント:

Estella Thereian さんのコメント...

たまにはこっちにコメントします

そうか英語ブログだったね
gratz on your new marina branch X)

みじか

Elec さんのコメント...

だいじょぶ( ゚Д゚)笑

そしてこっちのコメント
いつも気が付かないっていう.

Estellaさんありがとう!

i got KEMONO av!!

 soooo cute... x) KEMONO av  and ANIME av  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/ja-JP/stores/44810 by <UTILIZATOR> ...