my shop in "Waghorne's Marina"

Some my shops increased in the new place.
There is the beautiful place in it... it is next.

Waghorne's Marina
photo by Estella
I went out to Estella and here.
A town of the water...(maybe this english is mistake... ;_;)
but...My PC specifications are low XD
so Estella and Waghorne took a photograph and showed me it. Thanks <333 span="">



It is necessary for me to buy a graphic card!! ( p_q)<--me cry="" span="">
but...I want the headphones of BEYER, too. and I want... and I want... aaaaaargh



Oops...
so When there is time, please visit to here "Waghorne's Marina"
and my shop LM list in the right side.

コメント

Estella Thereian さんの投稿…
たまにはこっちにコメントします

そうか英語ブログだったね
gratz on your new marina branch X)

みじか
Elec さんの投稿…
だいじょぶ( ゚Д゚)笑

そしてこっちのコメント
いつも気が付かないっていう.

Estellaさんありがとう!