I have joined "Furry Japan" :3

Hi guys, Nekos, Devils, Kimonos, Furrys XD

I recently go to a cafe where Furry gathers :)


I’m crazy for Pokki AV of “Nutbusterz”.

so cute. you like it?

I playing Furry guys everyday X)


They are so kind and cute.
really sweetie.



Do you know “Furry Japan”?
"Furry Japan" is the largest Furry Group in Japan.
I knew them for ten years ago :)
But they were far away for me.


I joined the Furry Japan group today.
I’m so glad and Happy XD





btw, I met with Selos yesterday for the first time in several years :O
He is [][]TRAP[][] Designer.
I was really pleased that I met my old friend.
Thank you.


And I becomed friends with Vitani.
She is [NI.JU] Designer.
I used her stuff well.
Her sense is my favorite.


I will write about Selos and Vitani in the next post :)


[][]TRAP[][]   and  [NI.JU] in Twilight SIM




コメント